24 March 2010

Potluck Wednesday

Let's all bring a dish to the DINNER TABLE! 

On Wednesdays, it is your turn to have your own recipe posted here at Dinner Table Musings.  As much as I love to cook, it will be impossible for me to come up with original recipes six days a week indefinitely!  Please get involved.  I can't wait to see what you are cooking in your kitchen.

This will be a weekly contest.  There'll even be a little prize!  Send your original recipe and a photo or two to my e-mail:  kellyjo@chef.net.  Be sure to include your full name, address (for sending a prize if chosen) and a paragraph or two about your food.  Let readers know the history of your dish, your memories about it, the occasion you like to celebrate with it, or what your family loves most about the recipe!

My definition of an original recipe is: either completely invented by you, or with at least three changes from a different version, so you can fairly consider it your own rendition.  Click the "Potluck Wednesdays" link above to read all the guidelines.

Since one submission will be chosen each week, I'll hold on to your wonderful entries to post later on.  I'll notify you by email before your recipe posts on any given Wednesday. 

Thanks so much for participating in the Potluck!

2 comments:

  1. I submitted one. Are we supposed to send you one each week? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becky! You can submit as often as you like, but I will also hold on to the recipe(s) and may post it at a later time, too. So you don't have to send one every week!

    Thanks so much for getting involved!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and questions are appreciated. Comments will be posted after they are approved. Thank you.